Brief Info on Singapore
Singapore is regarded as a small country. But despite this, this particular country has a lot to offer to any traveler. Established in 1819, this country has become one of the most progressive countries in the world. It is home to magnificent skyscrapers and tourist attractions. By reading this article you can get the best details about pullman residences in Singapore.
Image Source: Google
Fun Things to Do in Singapore
1. Orchard Road – Orchard Road is the 2.2-kilometer-long road is regarded as an entertainment and retail hub of the country. It is considered as a major shopping destination country; it houses a variety of shopping centers. Besides having a great shopping experience, you can also take a sense of traditional and international cuisine at Orchard Road
2. Marina Bay Sands – If there is one place that tourists should visit, it is the famous Marina Bay Sands. This particular homesite 150 meters the longest elevated swimming pool in the world, with a height of 200 meters above the ground. The hotel resort has 2,561 rooms. It also has a casino atrium that has 500 tables and 1,600 slot machines.
3. National Museum of Singapore – is considered the country's oldest museum in addition to being a national museum. It is a modern museum to present a permanent exhibition.
4. Sentosa – Your trip would not be complete without going to Sentosa. It is a famous resort island, just off the southern region of the country.
5. Singapore Flyer – This is another popular tourist attraction in the country; big Ferris wheel that has a total height of 541 feet or 165 meters. It is located near the coast of Marina Bay.