In order to set up your Netgear wireless extender, you must visit Mywifiext login page. But sometimes, you might face an error while visiting the site. If you’re too are not able to access the My wifiext site then, you’re on the right Article. This site is used to open the settings of a NETGEAR wireless range extender. Thus, acting as a local web address. To fix this issue, you need a computer or any device which has Internet-enabled. Follow these instructions mentioned below:
- Make sure that your range extender and wireless router are in the same room. When the process of setting up is complete, then, you can move the wireless router anywhere you want.
- Check whether your NETGEAR range extender is plugged and is receiving power. To confirm that, LED Lights will light.
- If your NETGEAR wireless range extender is connected from a PC or any other device to Extender LED then, make sure that it is connected. If not then, unplug Ethernet cable and connect it again.
- Now, open the browser and search 192.168.1.250.
- If you can’t access then, try cleaning your browser’s cache data and history.
- Shift to a different browser to verify if the issue is not browser-related.
- Using Ethernet Cable, connect your PC to Extender.
- Now, set a static IP address to your PC. If you don’t how to do it then you can ask experts.
If you are still facing any problem, you can do a google to talk to professionals.