For most homeowners, thinking of installing panels might look like a very big effort. While yes, installation may be a little bit costly, the savings that it yields you in the long run are guaranteed to sum up into a huge figure. The following is a guide to helping you with solar panel installations.
1. Have you ever been assessed by a professional. This will give you an idea as to how much the entire project would cost you.
2. Study the recommendations provided to you by the assessment team. Find out how these could help you improve energy efficiency in your home.
3. Select an energy saving device. You can buy an energy-saving power bar and thermostat timer. This device will ensure that you maximize the use of solar panels. Installing the panel without observing energy efficiency will only be a waste of money.
4. Get permission. Continue with solar installation only after you get all the required permissions. Complying with all zoning requirements is also very important.
5. Determine the amount of energy consumed by your house on average. You can do this by coming with the list of kilowatt hours used by each tool on the day. Some have stickers in it which shows the use of kilowatt. You can determine your monthly use by multiplying 30 days.